Who Should Participate?
Any Small Business Entrepreneur Who Is...
- Ready to pursue their endeavor and wants to fine-tune their idea, critically examine each part, and determine next steps
- Serious about doing what it takes to launch your business
- Has started a business but needs a better model
- Open to working on their idea in a collaborative, supportive, and welcoming environment
- Feeling isolated and needing support
- Looking for more than just immediate assistance
CORE Helps Participants:
- Understand themselves and their working styles
- Look at their business idea from a customer-centric view.
- Craft messages which convey value and solutions
- Understand "starting small" and how to scale
- Determine startup costs and break even points
- Identify long term strategies for sustainability
- Tap into a virtual cohort of peers
- Connect with mentors & advisors
- Access online content and additional resources
- Receive ongoing support through a virtual community
Working with a dedicated group of like minded peers, participants cover the following topics in a series of ten 3–hour sessions:
Session 1: Knowing Yourself
Session 2: Knowing Your Customer
Session 3: Finding the Right Solution
Session 4: Getting the Relationship Right
Session 5: Building Blocks
Session 6: Structures & Systems
Session 7: Discovering the Bottom Line
Session 8: Financial Modeling
Session 9: Planning for Growth
Session 10: CelebrationThere is a $350 fee to attend the workshop series, the regular price is $750. Thanks to generous sponsors that believe in supporting local entrepreneurs CORE is available at a reduced price. We understand that this can be a burden for those that are trying to create a business and full and partial scholarships are available, based on a sliding scale that varies by one's ability to pay.
Please let us know if you are interested in a scholarship when you apply.Apply Now